Shady's Back...Tell a Friend!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Have You Seen This Man?

My friend Ross and I went to a movie this past Saturday and when we returned to his condo, we saw the flier pictured above hung on his building's communal announcement board. Since none of you will have the opportunity to see this flier, I thought I would pass along the opportunity to earn this reward. The description is...vague and more than a little confusing, but $10 is $10 so keep your eyes peeled for the following:

Looking for a brown skinned black man with naturally blond hair a golden blond color and golden blond colored eyes. He was last seen in a red Avalanche Truck in 2003. Please contact me at email address y1mail@yahoo.com. Please leave your mailing address. If your information leads to the right person I will mail you 10 dollars.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's strange...who ever heard of a Red Avalanche?

10:15 AM

 
Blogger (A Little) Gris Gris said...

Damn. I haven't seen him.

8:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home