Shady's Back...Tell a Friend!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

GTB PSA #4: Grape Stomping Idiot

While investigating the latest NASAster (that's a NASA Disaster...it happens so often that I thought we should give it a name! This week's is the discovery that NASA let some drunk astronauts onto shuttle flights), I came across the clip of Beyonce falling down the stairs at her concert. I immediately called my sister out to watch it with me because it is AMAZING (click here soon...Beyonce is out to have every copy taken down). As we finished watching the Beyonce video, we both realized that there is only one video funnier than Beyonce going ass over tea kettle down a set of stairs, it is our favorite internet fall video of all time, GRAPE STOMPING IDIOT. That isn't the actual name, but if you google that, this video comes up. I highly recommend that you bookmark it because it maintains a full saturation of 100% hilarity every single time you watch it. Enjoy!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger (A Little) Gris Gris said...

There is so much good in that video. I can't decide whether my favorite part is the fall itself, or her ow-ow-owing afterwards. Come to think of it, the fact that the other girl took a few seconds to hop down and help her was pretty great. So was the cameraman continuing to unabashedly film! I think that the best part was the awkwardness, and dare I say fake concern, of the reporters back in the news room. You know they were just trying not to laugh.

Good call Lulu. This made my morning!

9:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home