Shady's Back...Tell a Friend!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Happiest Lasagna on Earth

Please don’t ask how I found this recipe. Let’s just say you’d be surprised what comes up when you search recipezaar for “Cigarettes Wrapped in Bacon”. It vaguely reminds me of a dish I dreamed up one night called “Dream Pie”. It was made completely of candy. I’m thinking about attempting this one at home, but I think it would be better if, in addition to the crumbled pound cake, I topped it with bacon…or Jack Daniels. I’ll have to check with Britney and K-Fed to see how they fix it up trailer style.

4 Comments:

Blogger Fumbles said...

I could eat some Dream Pie. Stop holding out on me and make me a pie!!

9:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My blood sugar went up just reading that recipe. Oh wait, maybe it was the cookie I just ate.

1:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it hi-larious that under the plethera of eggs, butter and shortening, there is an advertisement for Kellogg's Smart Start. It includes a story about a woman who lost her sister to heart disease. Next up...how to make pastry cream. Ironic, no?

2:59 PM

 
Blogger (A Little) Gris Gris said...

Here's what's happening: I think I might throw up. I fall on the side of my countrymen - keep lasagna Italian. XOXO, Amanda

10:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home