Shady's Back...Tell a Friend!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Scooter knows a secret about you



As a social psychologist I know things about most of you that even you don't know.


I know that you don't always know what you actually believe.

For example, did you know that since you're a liberal you are really glad that Jews are dying right now in Isreal. Well you do. It's a fact. You probably even toasted this fact and poured yourself a glass of wine (probably French).

How do I know this? Micheal Savage told me.

Oh, and you're also a Nazi. Good on ya!

-Scooter

** Image borrowed from http://www.shawnmcgough.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Fumbles said...

How nice of him to keep us all informed on what we believe and who we hate! It really wears me out when I have to figure these things out for myself.

3:23 PM

 
Blogger (A Little) Gris Gris said...

Damn! I wish I'd realized that you already knew everything. I would never have wasted all this time with original thought.

6:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post sucks. I love reading Scooter's and Lulu's Blog, but any post that includes a picture of the Nazi flag blows. Take it down.

9:38 PM

 
Blogger scooterlulu said...

We have removed the picture and we apologize for any offense. We are however, leaving the story up. Here's why...People are always telling us that the liberal left are a bunch of "angry haters". What more hateful thing can you call someone? What more loaded statement can you make about a group then to associate them with the biggest crime perpetrated against humanity, the holocaust? There isn't anything I can think of. If you are appalled by this story, you should be. We are too. That's why it was posted.

That said, the picture wasn't necessary and we again apologize to any of our loyal readers who we may have offended. We hope that you will still read and remember the story associated though. These are trying times in the world and this story is a good reminder that the battle against hate and intolerance isn't an obscure war for other countries to fight. You can see it everyday right here in the good ole' U.S. of A. Land of the free.

With humble apologies,

Scooter & Lulu

9:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home