Shady's Back...Tell a Friend!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

When Good Lookers are Do Gooders


FINALLY


FINALLY



FINALLY!




So i stumbled across my new most favorite charity that I think all fans to the GTB should get behind. The Model Home Project. Now don't be confused this is not a charity to build "model homes" but rather a charity where MODELS are building homes!

I dont know about you but I'm not sure if after a hurricane I'd wan't Kate Moss putting up my wall. In fact If i'd just lost my house, I don't think i'd want Kate Moss doing much of anything. Scratch that, even if I didn't lose my house I don't think i'd want Kate around.

But regardless we can all benefit by checking out the The Model Home Project to objectify some hotties (go to event photos!).

2 Comments:

Blogger (A Little) Gris Gris said...

Heh, heh, heh. Where were they when we were building houses in college? I should get back into that business.

7:50 AM

 
Blogger Fumbles said...

Giddy Yup!

1:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home