Shady's Back...Tell a Friend!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Mmmmmm....Delicious Bride

Viktoriya Shtefano, new wife to Ukrainian cooking sensation Valentyn Shtefano, marched down the aisle a few weeks ago in a dress made of 1,500 cream puffs, complimented by a bouquet and necklace made of caramelized sugar. There isn't too much more you need to know about this story, but you should be aware that if I ever decide to get married I am going to demand that I be able to eat my dress when the ceremony is over.

To all of you who have told me that an "edible wedding gown" was a foolish idea and that it would "never happen" and that I should "give up the dream" and that I can't "have my dress and eat it too"...to you I say "Liars!"*

*Thanks to Captain Adventure for the tip...and for always believing in my awesome ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home