Shady's Back...Tell a Friend!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Can I Borrow Somebody's Credit Card?

Christie's auction house will be selling off a woolly mammoth next week in Paris. I would like to purchase said woolly mammoth but my credit card only has an $8,000 limit. I think it will probably cost more than that.

I don't know what I would use a woolly mammoth for (obviously the Earth didn't know either since they went extinct about 3,500 years ago), but I think it would be cool if the GTB owned one. Besides, if one of you doesn't pony up a credit card or money order to pay for this thing, I'm going to be stuck with 300 t-shirts that say "Does the blog YOU read own a woolly mammoth? I didn't think so."

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lulu, try the corporate Amex. Last time I checked with the business office, there was no limit. Or you could try our theory about using IUPS medallions as currency.

9:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also heard you can pay in doglars!

1:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if they take Doglars I bet they take Da-Hollers as well.

1:39 PM

 
Blogger anonymous said...

I have to say, the t-shirt logo sounds a little dirty...

9:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg, did you click on "T-shirts"? You can order one for yourself! -Lulu

9:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home