Shady's Back...Tell a Friend!

Thursday, April 05, 2007

It's Gross News Thursday!

There are all kinds of gross things going on in the world this week and we think you should know about them:
  • In Beijing, China, a woman was leaning off her 6th floor balcony to hang clothes on the line when she stumbled and fell. Lucky for the woman, her apartment complex was emptying its septic tank and her fall was cushioned by heaping pile of excrement (about 8 inches deep). Thank God in Beijing they empty their septic tanks onto the sidewalk! (???)
  • A dentist in London was convicted of urinating in his surgery sink and using dental tools meant for patients to clean his ears and fingernails. A hearing is scheduled to decide "whether he should banned from practicing" (doesn't the hearing where they decide that he peed in his surgical sink count as the hearing where they decide if he should stay a dentist?). And here I thought the dentists in Tijuana were bad!
  • This one really takes the cake because it happened right here in the heart of my favorite state, Maryland! A seven-months-pregnant woman from Pasadena is accused of soliciting sex in exchange for money on the popular e-community, Craigslist. With the help and approval of her husband, the woman agreed to have sex (with an undercover cop) in exchange for $300. Maryland, my Maryland.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[Insert joke about British dentistry here]

2:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In that spirit...

[Insert joke about Glen Burnie here]

3:50 PM

 
Blogger (A Little) Gris Gris said...

JONO! Do not make jokes about Glen Burnie in the middle of me taking a gulp of my water!

Side note: I saw a bunch of girls in SPY swimming shirts at lunch today. Small world!

3:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey hey. I like Glen Burnie and the GBP (Glen Burnie Pike) aka Ritchie Highway aka Bizarro Rockville Pike (minus the class)

4:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I kid because I love. Truly fascinating Jono trivia: my steadfast and loyal boyhood dog, as well as my steadfast and loyal Toyota, were both purchased in Glen Burnie!

4:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home