Shady's Back...Tell a Friend!

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

A Tara-bly AWESOME Idea for What You Can Get ME!

If you have been sitting around wondering just what to get me as a housewarming gift, here's an idea...Tara Reid! She had been pedaling her appearance in Australia for $30K, but when there were no takers, she dropped the asking price to a mere $3,500. That is downright CHEAP.

I'm not sure if anyone reads this blog, but if they do, and there are like a thousand of you out there, you could get me Tara Reid for only $3.50 each. That is one less Happy Meal for you and a lifetime of happy memories for me.

Think it over. Having Tara Reid come to my housewarming party would be so amazing that this blog would probably explode because there is absolutely nothing that could happen on earth that would top that. I would never again have anything to write about. Yes, this could work.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger (A Little) Gris Gris said...

No. I'd rather take you to McDonald's for a Happy Meal.

I promise to be a better biggest fan after I move.

8:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She needs to fix that mangled boobjob. No, really. It was mangled. Google it.

4:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home