Shady's Back...Tell a Friend!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Delicious Donkey

A Beijing, China donkey meat shop is in trouble for using a live donkey for promotional purposes. The donkey mascot is left on local street corners alone, often for hours at a time, wearing a coat that displays an ad for his owners. Locals are appalled by the treatment of the donkey, but the owner of the donkey meat shop insists there is no harm done and that serves his purpose to bring in more customers.

If I had a donkey meat shop, I would definitely use a live donkey as a billboard. This would allow people to see the quality of my product and entice them to my establishment. How else would people know that the donkey meat at my shop is better than the donkey meat offered at my neighbor's donkey meat shop? Jeez. You crazy animal activists.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home