Shady's Back...Tell a Friend!

Friday, June 23, 2006

This Just In...K-Fed is my Inspiration!

My sister has been all over me because she wants this to be more of a celebrity gossip blog and I’ve told her that since I don’t have any sources for celebrity gossip, I would just be jacking it from people who do and that is called being a hack.

That being said, I feel like this HAS to be passed along. It is a piece from our favorite celebrity gossip site, The Superficial and since we know many of you are “intellectual” types who don’t “frequent celebrity gossip sites” you might miss this article about the soon-to- be-failed rapper Kevin Federline helping promote the cause of "Saving the Penny" (not saving pennies...like in the bank...he doesn't do that. In fact, I imagine the only reason he cares about pennies is because he thinks 10 of them can get him a dime bag, which isn't the case, but I digress.). Missing this article would be sad because it is PURE GOLD. It makes me laugh and cry at the same time. Laugh because no matter what happens in my life, I will always be smarter than K-Fed, and cry because he will always have a bigger sideways trucker hat collection than mine.

A couple of afterthoughts….on “Save the Penny”, I’m definitely PRO-penny. If the penny went away, what would children use to feed the seals at the zoo? And if K-Fed “does” charity, will he A.) Knock it up twice, cheat on it and dump it, or B.) Knock it up twice, stay with it while it walks in and out of truck stop bathrooms barefoot, marry it, and ride the gravy train straight to rap stardom? Me thinks the latter.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really feel sorry for Britney these days.

11:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home