Shady's Back...Tell a Friend!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Boy Oh Boy...George

Boy George got super pissed today as he attempted to complete his first of 5 days of court-ordered community service. As the paparazzi closed in, Boy George shouted “Do you think you are better than me?” at the group of camera-toting onlookers.

To answer him (not that he was really addressing me, but having an awesome blog sort of makes Scooter and I part of the 'media')...I’m not really sure if I think I am better than you. I don’t think that I can dress as creatively as you did at the height of your 1980’s popularity. I will say that if I ever had a house full of cocaine, I wouldn’t call in a fake robbery to the police, inviting them to come and find my stash.

Yep, that is what he did to get the community service in the first place. Originally he tried to convince the judge to let him serve the community by doing a fashion or make-up workshop for teens. The judge sentenced him to sweeping the streets of
Manhattan instead. Perhaps he realized any make-up workshop hosted by Boy George would start with “First close your eyes, then just apply until you can’t feel your face anymore.” and end with teenagers wandering onto the street to frighten tourists and old people.

9 Comments:

Blogger scooterlulu said...

Lets just clarified that by pissed lulu means angry, not drunk. Of course after having to sweep the streets of manhattan he might have very well gone and gotten pissed.
-scooter

3:53 PM

 
Blogger scooterlulu said...

Or high on drugs Scooter...since we know from his original offense that he at least OWNS cocaine.

-Lulu

p.s. we are back to being the only people commenting on our blog.

3:57 PM

 
Blogger The Pink Totebag said...

Okay, I'll chime in. When I read the part where he started to say "Do you..." to the paparazzi, before I read the rest of the statement, I thought he was going to say "Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry?" That would have been AWESOME. For some reason, when it comes to Boy George, I expected that real-life scenario to include his breaking into song and dancing down the street, ala "Sharks and Jets" from "West Side Story." No such luck.

9:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm starting to enjoy Paris Hilton. Is that wrong?

1:02 PM

 
Blogger (A Little) Gris Gris said...

Jenny, you are my hero! Do you really want to hurt me.... Hahahahaha!

1:46 PM

 
Blogger The Pink Totebag said...

Glad to be of service, Gris. And to comment on Bucket's wanting to make out with Paris Hilton, remember, she is only kissing - but no more - these days, because she is reclaiming her virginity. And also, she is gross, so it IS WRONG.

4:55 PM

 
Blogger scooterlulu said...

And she also might have rabies because she was bitten by her kinkajou (that thing that sort of looks like a flying squirrel sloth that she carries around with her).

5:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never said make out. I meant enjoying watching her on tv and reading about her as opposed to before when i would involuntarily spit up when i saw her.

12:35 PM

 
Blogger Fumbles said...

Paris takes the crown for Most Overrated Person
http://www.tmz.com/2006/08/15/paris-hilton-world-record-winner/

1:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home