Shady's Back...Tell a Friend!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

It's an Angry World After All!

According to Men's Health Magazine, Orlando, FL is the angriest city in America. Home of the Happiest Place on Earth, Walt Disney World, is the ANGRIEST city in America. I think that might be ironic, but I'm not 100% sure. The Good Times Blog is now accepting opinions on what Orlandites are so pissed off about. Is it the heat? Is it the alligators? Is the crappy location in the very middle of God's Waiting Room with no luxurious ocean view to help redeem the fact that they live in a swamp? You decide.

Also note that the city that SHOULD be the angriest, New Orleans, LA, didn't even make the list. Maybe FEMA trailers are a sweeter deal than this girl thought?

*Thanks to D for the tip.

2 Comments:

Blogger (A Little) Gris Gris said...

Orlando=Sprawl. I'd be angry too.

Since I'm from the Bmore area and live in the Miami area, can I average those two rankings to make my own? I gotta tell you, I'm pretty damn angry. Okay, maybe just surly, but it ain't pretty.

7:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I killed a man in a mouse costume once with my bare hands, just to watch him die.

3:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home