Shady's Back...Tell a Friend!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

OJ Simpson Still In Search of the "Real Killers"

Guess who wrote a book…OJ Simpson. Guess what it is about…how he would have murdered Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman…if he had done it, which he didn’t. Guess who is going to air a 2-hour interview where the Juice will promote his book and share some of the gory details you’ll be able to find in its pages…FOX. Shocker.

OJ took some time off from “finding the real killers” to pen this thriller conveniently titled, “If I did It, Here’s How it Happened” where he reveals exclusive details about the murder he didn’t commit. Since he wasn’t convicted in a criminal court, there is nothing that prevents Simpson from profiting from his crime (and it would only be a crime if he had killed Nicole and Ron, which he didn’t, obviously. If he had killed them, could he have written a book about how he WOULD have killed them?? I think not. If he had killed them, this book would actually be a confession, but it isn’t, it’s a hypothetical thriller. So obviously he couldn’t have done it. Duh.) OJ, and his publisher, and FOX for that matter, stand to make a bundle off of this one.

I don’t know why other wrongly accused people don’t do this. For instance, John Mark Karr could write a book called “What I Would Have Done”. Maybe innocent people don’t write books about how they would commit the crimes they are accused of because it makes them look…what’s the word…oh that’s right…guilty.

I guess all we can hope is that the book will draw the “real killer” out of the shadows. Maybe whoever “really killed” Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman, will come out and write a book called “What OJ Got Totally Wrong About That Murder I Did in That Book He Wrote About How He Would Have Committed It”. I’m sure FOX will interview that guy too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no idea there was money to be made talking about awful things we didn't do.

Catch me on a bad day and I could be a millionare.

10:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UM, OK. Can I just say that this man is redonkulous? OK, if you didn't kill you wife, whhhhhy would you sit around and think about how someone else had killed her. I must admit, I will probably watch the special because I have no self control. But seriously, he's sick.

10:59 AM

 
Blogger Carrie said...

I met him once. Post-trial. He showed up at my resort in Jamaica with his big, ugly, hench-er- bodyguards. As we (me and a whole bunch of Chicago cops and firemen -fun night btw) passed him on the way to do piano kareoke (don't judge) I kicked him really hard... accidentally of course. When I mumbled a rather unremorseful apology, he said, "Don't worry. It happens all the time." So, on the bright side you can all rest assured that he's getting kicked around a lot...literally. :)

11:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home