Shady's Back...Tell a Friend!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Iranian Presidents In New York, Ninjas Robbing Gas Stations in Pennsylvania, What is This Country Coming to?

I was going to write an awesome post about Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and how he is crazy like a fox. My post was going to be based on this "just the tip of the crazy iceberg" quote from his speech at Columbia University yesterday: "In Iran we don't have homosexuals like in your country. In Iran we do not have this phenomenon. I do not know who has told you we have it."

Then I realized that the GTB is dedicated to investigatory journalism and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad being crazy is not a hardhitting news report. In fact, it isn't news at all and you and I both know that stories that aren't news, aren't what you come here for.

So I went in search of a story that IS news. That IS crazy. That is exactly the type of story that will shock and inspire our readers. That's when I stumbled upon this story about the gas station in Richland Township, PA that was robbed early Sunday morning by women dressed as ninjas brandishing a samurai sword and a dagger. The bandits made off with lotto tickets and a bag of cigarettes (classy!). The suspects are still at large.

I also suggest you check out this site that tells you how you too can become a ninja. Hopefully not the kind that robs gas stations for smokes and lotto tickets you can never cash in.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home