Shady's Back...Tell a Friend!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Strange Coincidence

Have you ever been in such a hurry to get to the saucy content of the GTB that you typed our address in wrong? I did once and I stumbled upon something very interesting...THIS. At first, I thought that we had been hacked or booted off the internet completely. Then I realized that I just don't know how to type! At the time, I thought it would be nice to send you all a link to the other Scooter and Lulu, but I when I tried to get back to this magical URL, I couldn't find it.

Lucky for you, a GTB loyal reader also can't type and ended up there as well. She wrote me to ask if I knew the existence of our doppel-site and was able to send me a link to its exact super-secret location.

I think it is pretty fitting that if you transpose just 2 letters in the address of the GTB, you end up at Bible College Online. Both sites teach important moral lessons and trigger thought-provoking discussions. If you accidentally end up there one day, I suggest you spend a few minutes perusing the information provided, because if you ended up there instead of here, I bet it happened for a reason!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's amazing! It's like they are trying to reach out and do some missionary work to the bad-typing GTB readers out there.

9:42 AM

 
Blogger (A Little) Gris Gris said...

Do we have to end up there accidentally in order to peruse, or can we look around on purpose?

I'm kinda into conspiracy theories, so going on what reebs said - I think they found us and decided we needed savin'.

11:01 AM

 
Blogger Carrie said...

They're on to you Lulu!

10:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Acting on a hunch, I have discovered that simply typing blogpsot.com will get you to the bibl-licious site. So there is a mistype-conversion-conspiracy, but, alas, it is not specifically targeting the GTB.

2:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home