Shady's Back...Tell a Friend!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Pay more for Gas, Less for A**

With the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, the release of John Mark Karr, the reports of Paris Hilton's dismal debut album sales, and the rabid otter attacks, this week has been sort of a downer (and it is only Wednesday), so when I stumbled upon this heartwarming story out of Australia, I had to pass it along.

To help compensate for the rising cost of gas, Australian brothels have begun offering discounts to customers who have felt the pinch at the pump and come around to unwind. Present your gas receipt and for every liter of gas you've purchased you get $.20 off your brothel bill. I have a feeling this wouldn't fly in the U.S., but it sounds to me like everybody wins!

1 Comments:

Blogger (A Little) Gris Gris said...

Yeah, well, no good for me. If it was a deal for money off of cheese fries for every liter of gas purchased - well - that's my kinda deal.

11:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home