Shady's Back...Tell a Friend!

Friday, August 25, 2006

Virgin Mary: The Summer 2006 Tour

On the 18th of August, the Virgin Mary appeared in the form of chocolate drippings at a candy factory in California. Just 3 days later, her image materialized in the grease trap of a George Foreman Grill in St. Louis, MO. I have posted pictures from Mary's Summer 2006 All-American tour above.

Looking to inspire others, I shared these pics with my family. My father thinks Chocolate Mary looks like a "falcon". My sister thinks Grill Grease Mary looks like a "geisha" (I sort of agree with her). Let us know what you think of Mary's latest string of public appearances.

If you like to see neat things appear in the form of, or on top of food, can we also suggest you check out "Snakes on Some Toast".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whenever I read these stories, I always think the same thing: Democracy cannot work if we let these people vote.

3:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home