Shady's Back...Tell a Friend!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Brazilian Parking Violation Penalties...Maybe a bit Harsh?

A Brazilian parking attendant is in jail today, charged with murdering and dismembering a woman he found parking illegally. The illegal parking happened awhile back, but the attendant waited until he saw her come into the neighborhood again, followed her home, killed her and cut her in half. Is it me, or does that seem a tad excessive? I've been towed quite a few times for leaving my car places I shouldn't. If I lived in Brazil, I'd be dead and dismembered like 4 times over and THEN what would YOU read to waste time at your job???

1 Comments:

Blogger (A Little) Gris Gris said...

And that is why I obey all traffic and parking regulations...always

9:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home