Shady's Back...Tell a Friend!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

More and More Likely That Fergie is Michael Jackson

I know that here at the GTB we make a lot of claims about "double-life conspiracies", and most of them are bogus, but this one you should really think about. Fergie and Michael Jackson might be the same person. I have no evidence to support this other than the striking resemblance and the fact that they were both part of popular bands before going on to pursue solo careers. They also both like to shake (Fergie, her ass, and Jackson, his children...off of balconies...in Germany).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog!!!!!!!! I wish I'd found it earlier. Purely hilarious.

8:41 PM

 
Blogger (A Little) Gris Gris said...

I'll have you know that this doppleganger obsession started during Lulu's formative years. You know, back when she lived with me. Do you remember Constantine and his dop? What am I saying; of course you do.

Speaking now of Fergie. Is she still with Josh Duhamel? He should dump her. You're right, she looks too much like Jacko. Plus, he should be my boyfriend. Please don't remind me that I am married. Thx.

8:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you guys are being more than a little harsh. I mean, we should all be proud that the fat girl from "Kids Incorporated" is now an English Peer. She must be doing something right.

Bravo Duchess!

11:40 AM

 
Blogger (A Little) Gris Gris said...

Dammit Bombay! Now I have the Kids Incorporated theme song running thru my head.

1:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home