Shady's Back...Tell a Friend!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Naomi Campbell Might be a Cougar

I know a lot of you turn to the GTB for borderline real-time news, so you will most likely be disappointed by this story. Not because it is old, but because it isn't really news. Naomi Campbell attacked someone...again, and reporting this is almost as stupid as if I did a story titled "The Sun Came up Today" or "Hollywood Star Adopts African Baby". I'm passing this along because the method to her madness in this particular incident, is just a little hilarious to picture. What is it she did? She clawed the face of her drug counselor, downright wolverine-style. This is the model's 9th arrest in 8 years.

The fact that Naomi Campbell is still out and about perplexes me. If a bear attacked someone once, we'd kill it and eat it. I'm not suggesting anything creepy, I'm just saying...

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think if we were to kill and eat Naomi Cammpbell she would tate like Chicken?

9:40 AM

 
Blogger scooterlulu said...

Don't be silly Dr. Bombay. She would of course taste like an animal that attacks and eats other animals. She's a predator. She'd probably taste like Raptor or T-Rex or vulture.

-Lulu

9:58 AM

 
Blogger (A Little) Gris Gris said...

You are both wrong. She'd taste like bone. She and Ann Coulter should go out for burgers and fries.

10:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't eat Ann Coulter. She would taste bitter.

10:01 AM

 
Blogger The Pink Totebag said...

At least wolverine claws leave thin lacerations that are easier to repair at the plastic surgeon. Considering the fact that Naomi's usual M.O. is larger, heavier telephones that most certainly leave marks that are hard to stitch up, I think her drug counselor got off lucky.

10:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everytime I've beaten someone with a phone, It's been a concious decision to use it instead of other objects on my desk. From my experience, the phone is the way to go.

12:03 PM

 
Blogger (A Little) Gris Gris said...

Not on my desk. I have a couple of great paperweights (a shamrock and a heart for love and luck, incidentally) and a killer Swingline! However, my choice, hands down, would be the three hole punch.

1:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to understand my phone. Giant, black, AT$T number from the 50's that weighs 137 lbs. Awsome destructive power.

1:37 PM

 
Blogger (A Little) Gris Gris said...

I'll take you on, Dr. Bombay!

2:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home