Shady's Back...Tell a Friend!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Scooter Libby, More Important than Scooter and Lulu

So the GTB "comments" section has been a bit quiet lately. My first thought was that maybe somehow, there was some sort of electrical short and the computers of all 3 of our regular readers died and they lost their "favorite places" and couldn't find us. So I decided to see if we could be googled. I searched for "Scooter". We didn't come up, but I did stumble upon something of interest. Nestled on the 12 page of google search results was www.scooterlibby.com, website to the Scooter Libby Defense Trust where you too can donate money to help Scooter Libby pay his legal fees. I suggest poking around, but don't accidentally donate. The best part is the section with testimonials about Scooter not leaking Valerie Plame's CIA status (not actually what he is in trouble for so I guess it is good that he didn't do it). Most of these testimonials are from people on FOX News and the Vice President who says he's a "Great Guy". Overall, there are a lot worse people in the world than Scooter Libby. It is kind of sad to me that his web people couldn't figure out a way to get him a higher number in the google rankings. I guess all of the tech geniuses were too busy finding the Iranian Terrorists. Sigh.

4 Comments:

Blogger (A Little) Gris Gris said...

No one responded because we're all geeky NPR listening politicos and really don't give an eff who Ariel is calling a ho...or whatever. Now you're posting about The Bad Scooter and here I am responding.

So the header on the save The Bad Scooter website is a quote about his integrity from Dick Cheney. Yeah, okay. Must we read on? Really?

So let's talk about The Bad Scooter and the best defense money can buy. Nope, not talking sports here. If he was a fine litigator and the managing partner at an esteemed international law firm, then why do we have to raise money for his defense? He can either A) call on his buddies to help him out or B) represent himself as a pro se litigant. Or hell, he can plead out as we all know he's guilty of all sorts of crazy stuff.

I say this is a front for a money funneling operation to the failures (reference Google blog below for more info). Yeah, I'm a rambling conspiracy theorist, I know.

And, I'm out.

10:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys should start a donate to the ScooterLulu defense fund page. You might make some extra bucks off of the confusion. Then again, you'd have to associate with them and that may not be worth the money.

5:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the stupid stories about Ariel.

11:01 PM

 
Blogger (A Little) Gris Gris said...

I was going to say except bucket, but I thought that might have been offensive.

Doesn't matter though, apparently only 2 people cared about this - not the great hoards I'd predicted.

I guess I'm not psychic.

7:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home