Shady's Back...Tell a Friend!

Friday, October 12, 2007

I Can't Say I Have Missed You Queen of The Harpies

The Queen of the Harpies has done it again! I've decided to stop calling her by her real name because somewhere there is a QOTH Googleganger that has been buried beneath the hatred and filth that this woman has brought to the world. So henceforth, she will only be known as QOTH.

QOTH was on "The Big Idea" with Donnie Deutsch" on Monday where she informed the host that it would be "alot easier if the Jews converted to Christianity". When Deutsch, a self-proclaimed "practicing Jew" pushed back and said her remarks were anti-Semitic, QOTH did a crappy job of backpedaling by offering the clarification that she only meant that "Christians consider themselves: Perfected Jews".

This is the perfect time to remind our readers of an article that QOTH wrote for the NRO on 9/13/2001. It closed with the following quote:

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war." -QOTH, NRO, 9/13/01

You are right Annie baby, Hitler was a terrible evil man, maybe even the worst man ever. Since I like history, here's a little flashback baby doll:

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator - by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord." - Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, 1925*

*Thanks to Dave and Carrie for both sending me the tip.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's on my list of people that make me change the channel when I see them on tv. Also on the list: Donald Trump, George Bush, and everyone on Fox News.

4:50 PM

 
Blogger (A Little) Gris Gris said...

I'm sorry, I didn't realize there was ever any question that America's ears bleed every time AC speaks.

8:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home