Shady's Back...Tell a Friend!

Monday, December 18, 2006

Really?

Donald Rumsfeld was showered with praise at his "Adios" ceremony last Friday. Vice-President Cheney had this to say about the outgoing Secretary of Defense:

"Don Rumsfeld is the finest Secretary of Defense this nation has ever had."

I don't even have to say anything about this. I'm just sitting here smiling and wondering if Dick Cheney has gone crazy.

I hope they let Cheney speak at Kim Jong Il's retirement party. I'm sure he'll paint him as a great humanitarian. Or maybe they'll haul him in for Pat Robertson's retirement party where he can go on and on about how he was a warrior for Gay Rights and did wonders for US relations with Venezuela. Maybe I could hire him for my own retirement party! He can talk about how thousands of people read my blog and how I don't live with my parents.

4 Comments:

Blogger scooterlulu said...

It angers me just seeing that mans face on our blog. Lulu, I think you need to photoshop his ass to make it more tolerable.

-scooter

12:25 PM

 
Blogger (A Little) Gris Gris said...

I'm with Lu. I don't really have anything to say. Re-DICK-ulous!

1:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you don't live with your parents. You just have roommates who are older than you.

2:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laurie and Scott

Fun blog - more celeb news please. I'm way behind.

Hannah

8:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home