Shady's Back...Tell a Friend!

Monday, October 22, 2007

2008 Presidential Election Decided Today in 2007

The 2008 Presidential election was decided today when the world's toughest BADASS Chuck Norris announced who he would support in the race for the World's 2nd Most Powerful Office (the 1st Most Powerful Office is, quite obviously, The Office of Being Chuck Norris). So the winner of the White House is...

Mike Huckabee

Wait a minute, uh, um, uh, Mike Huckabee is a Republican. This can't be right. Let me check again. Wait, what'd you say? Chuck Norris is a conservative? Chuck Norris WRITES a conservative column for WorldNetDaily? No. This is impossible. We covered this already on the GTB? Twice? Really? I just don't believe it. Chuck Norris is the biggest KICK ASS borderline Ninja ever to grace American soil. He is rivaled only by The Hoff. Huh? I can't hear you so well. What do you mean The Hoff is a washed up Alcoholic? Rehab? That certainly doesn't sound like something The Hoff would do. The Hoff has no weakeness.

I'm sort of freakin' out. I have no Chuck Norris. I have no The Hoff. I am almost alone. Good thing I still have my 3rd and final hero Dumbledore, with all his infinite wisdom. What? He's gay? I give up.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger (A Little) Gris Gris said...

Lest we forget - Chuck Norris was also Walker, Texas Ranger. Near and dear to my heart.

Pretty sure Dumbledore is on the side of good and not evil. Assuming he'll share some of his power with the muggles, we'll be okay. I'll send him an owl.

Yeah, I'm very clearly a complete and total dork

9:03 AM

 
Blogger Fumbles said...

Am I the only person who was suprised Dumbledore was gay and started to ponder this new revelation, but suddenly realized THIS IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER?!

1:24 PM

 
Blogger (A Little) Gris Gris said...

Yes, Fumbles, you are the only person who is able to clearly distinguish between the real world and the world that J.K. Rowling hath created.

Am I the only one who would really love to work at the Ministry of Magic? Maybe I should pretend that I do.

2:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of pretending to work for the Ministry of Magic, in my world, the guys on West Wing are in the White House and they have been for the last 7 years. There's nothing wrong with a little fantasy given the current state of affairs in the world.

4:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only are the West Wing folks in office in my world, but the agent who was protecting CJ didn't die but instead went on to work at NCIS.

2:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home